Sniper Elite Strategy Guide What To Do After School To Join SWAT Or Sniper Elite Squad?

What to do after school to join SWAT or sniper elite squad? - sniper elite strategy guide

I am a man of 16, who lives in Ontario, Canada (Mississauga, Toronto) since I was a child, always wanted to SWAT or anything with the weapons and tactics (dont really do not want to join, to join the army if necessary I a) I got my first airsoft sniper rifle, when he was 15 years and each time I was discharged home. I do not know what to do to enter after high school SWAT.or something with the team Sniper

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ok, the question of the stereotype of a child in response Y.. Ok, it is obvious that the game more video games you can read your question? This seems ridiculous to do firing weapons in preparation for a little gentle with the sniper elite? Get real, all members of the SWAT you have the time on the street as patrol officers, not from the street. Sign SWAT is very competitive, if you want a good time in the army, that experience will give you an edge over the competition.

Post a Comment