Community Service Letter Sample What Does "pp." Stand For In This Job Announcement?

What does "pp." stand for in this job announcement? - community service letter sample

I have a job offer the largest non-national Hispanic civil rights non-profit organization and representation in the application process for the United States as follows: "e-mail, fax, letter or e-mail, resume and writing sample (2 pp. ) A ... "

What does "pp." to say and what to send in writing a reasonable test? I am a student still in school, so are most of my homework writing samples, etc. I did for a local newspaper - a play that highlights the achievements of the two soldiers in the region (which had to be from the community and local dignitaries at a event) recognized. So, what am I to the sample and how much? What samples should be kept by the river? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment