Book Insider Secrets To Become A Plus Size Model Which Book Should I Start To Read??? (teenage Girl) Pretty Little Liars Or The Insiders?

Which Book should i start to read??? (teenage girl) Pretty Little Liars or The Insiders? - book insider secrets to become a plus size model

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the series Private. You are more pounds out there! I just finished "Inner Circle" and it was soo good! But I have to start again Cuz I love the book and yes, you read it. What books do you recommend?
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Or
Executives J. Minter
?
I like the series! I love to read (as superficial as it might sound) books about rich, popular, beautiful older girls to go to college than a private school or something. I love when they have) a plot of land and suspensful (not just sex and horny things. I love the novel. I like it when their secrets, and other things, and there are about 4 girls or something, and everyone is different personalities and not as a leader or whatever. Yes, that sounds sooo better book for me? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment