Rocco S Big Mess Would Anyone Be Pissed Off If Nicolai Valuev If He Beat Rocco Marchegiano's Record By Beating Don King's Bums?

Would anyone be pissed off if Nicolai Valuev if he beat Rocco Marchegiano's record by beating Don King's bums? - rocco s big mess

So, you think Don King tried to do this? If yes, is not only the largest, heaviest champion of all time, but if you have a 50-0 record when it stopped there, the best strip undefeated heavyweight champion, and retired with the best results focus (only numbers, not ) as the opponent. It would be a good money maker, so that the people who want the record broken, and others, they get to see too much $ $ @ KOED. (We know how difficult it is to reach a decision before a DKP fighter)

5 comments:

the one and only said...

I do not know how about you, but I would be really upset. Marchegiano is good, but Rocco is the man, s

Brad Morris said...

Why should we be angry?

Hudge said...

Not necessarily be boring, but Valuev is not in the same class as Marciano. However, I think it can be very good for the sport. He began to attract the attention of casual fans and that's what the boxes to the general public back .. casual fan. I was a hardcore boxing fan for 30 years (since I was a 10)-year-old boy and Clock have many see coming and going. I think Ali and Holmes were the two great heavyweights of all time, but you can ignore to Marciano. He was only 185 pounds and would be a heavy or light travel day. Although I do not think Rocky would be able, many of the big arena champions who came to her reign .49-0, 45 KOs speaks to beat. Valuev has a long, long way is still considered one of the best in the last 10 years, much less ... all the time. However, I wouldnt be surprised to see Don King to do something to another dollar. The king should be banned in sport. The money that really makes strange bedfellows .... Rey is one of the largest contributors to the financial system of the country George Bush. Greed makes strange alliances. I wish both drop is the surface of the earth, but that's another story .. lol.

Bru said...

I hope that the Rock was a great champion. I saw a little of this kind and I know that the fight against Don Robinson right wave, but when a worthy opponent, which would be presented to a good representation of themselves.

smitty said...

Not to the grain in a bedbug is a ** h ***. (or, if you Would not it)


That's what I'm talking about an objective and logical. When I think Rocco is the most important or not (of course they are not). I know that none of these clowns could wear her panties.

Post a Comment